Tuesday 24 September 2013

What are differences between Reprocessing and Reworking?


Reprocessing
Reworking
The intermediate or API does not conform with standards or specification which back into the process and reprocessing by repeating a crystallization step or other appropriate chemical or physical manipulation steps that are part of the established manufacturing process
The intermediate or API does not conform to standards or specification which reworked with different process which does not part of the established manufacturing process.
Example:
To achieve the desire particle size resifting the material with previous mesh size.  
Example:
To remove the impurities, different purification solvent used apart from the manufacturing process.
  

The reworked batch subjected for appropriate testing and stability testing prior to distribution. The quality comparison should required between original process batch and reworked batch. If required additional analytical method should be used for reworked batch testing. In case of reworked to be performed for single batch, then report to be made and batch shall be released after satisfactory data of stability and finished product quality. Additionally reworked manufacturing process should validate, in case of frequently occurrence.

7 comments:

  1. Is it valid if I used water (not a part process) to re-purify intermediates only (not API)? Is it considerable as re-working and reprocessing ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. Any deviation from the established process would be called as Re-work and not reprocess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, lfdsloans@outlook.com / 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Same as your blog I found another one Sohman Epoxy
    . Actually, I was looking for the same information on the internet forhsc-7600
    and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. Thanks once more for designs.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is simply great, and I could assume you are an expert on this subject. Same as your blog i found another one Sohman Epoxy .Actually I was looking for the same information on internet for Sohman Epoxy and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is simply great, and I could assume you are an expert on this subject. Same as your blog i found another one Sohman Epoxy .Actually I was looking for the same information on internet for
    Lapox AR-101
    and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

    ReplyDelete